Support from Independent Foundations
There are nonprofit, independent foundations that may be able to help you afford your co-pay for Aranesp® (darbepoetin alfa) if you have insurance.
Learn More »
Medications at No Cost for People with Low Incomes
The Safety Net Foundation is a nonprofit foundation that provides Amgen products at no cost to qualifying people.
To qualify, a person must:
- Be a US resident
- Satisfy income eligibility requirements
- Have no or limited drug coverage
- Not have any other insurance options
For More Information
- If you have questions about how Amgen Assist® can help you continue to receive access to care, call us at 1-800-272-9376.
- You can learn more about treatment with Aranesp® at the Aranesp® website.