The Sensipar® (cinacalcet) Pharmacy Card Program
The Sensipar® Pharmacy Card Program can help insured people afford their co-pay for Sensipar®.
To qualify, people:
- Must have insurance coverage for Sensipar® (cinacalcet)
- Must not have government insurance (Medicare, Medicaid)
- Can have any income level
- Must not be a resident of Massachusetts or any other state where coupons or co-pay programs are not valid
Support from Independent Foundations
There are nonprofit, independent foundations that may be able to help you afford your co-pay for Sensipar® if you have insurance.
Learn More »
Medications at No Cost for People with Low Incomes
The Safety Net Foundation is a nonprofit foundation that provides Amgen products at no cost to qualifying people.
To qualify, a person must:
- Be a US resident
- Satisfy income eligibility requirements
- Have no or limited drug coverage
- Not have any other insurance options